Pano2VR is part of the Ricoh THETA unofficial developer ecosystem, if you're interested in being profiled, register at http://theta360.guide/ecosystem/
Pano2VR helps you publish panoramic images quickly, regardless of if the project is a single panorama or a complex virtual tour. It gets your project up quickly and ensures it runs on both desktop and mobile devices.
What can you do with it?
- Improve your images with easy-to-use editing features
- Build a virtual tour no matter how large and complex it is
- Enhance the tour experience by adding intereactive elements
- Guide viewers with a highlighted path through your tour
- Show your work with various exporting options
What are the features?
- Horizon straightening and tripod removal
- Automatic linking, filtering, and master node editing
- Built-in tour map
- Hotspots, directional sound, and video additions
- Export panoramas as HTML5, Flash, or QuickTime VR formats
- Use plugin to post panoramas directly to Wordpress, Joomla, or Drupal sites
- Transform images to optimize for printing
Where can you get it?
Pano2VR has two download options. One is a "Test" version that's free and the other is a "License" version that's paid. Both can be found here: http://ggnome.com/pano2vr
For documentation, head here: http://ggnome.com/wiki/Documentation