Learn 360 Video Secrets - Schedule of Free Workshops

Series of free workshops being help in North America, given by @BenClaremont (and apparently some other experts in each city) to teach techniques so that you can earn work from clients. No charge to attend.

Schedule:

October 8, 2pm to 5:30pm, Los Angeles
October 15, 2pm to 5:30pm, San Francisco
October 28, 2pm to 5:30pm, New York
November 18:, 2pm to 5:30pm, Vancouver

More details on 360 Rumors: http://360rumors.com/2017/10/learn-360-video-secrets-workshops-free.html
And from Ben Claremont’s Life in 360 sites.

I attended the seminar in San Francisco yesterday. I had a great time and learned a lot. For people in New York (Oct 28) and Vancouver (Nov 18), I would recommend @BenClaremont and his group of guest speakers. Relevant, fun and useful.

I took copious notes. I tried using the 360 photo tips in the giveaway for a free THETA V.

• The dreaded seam line of doom! Gear action towards the front and back lenses, not the seam
  • Hide the shadow of the camera rig. Place camera within an already existing shadow. Ben even uses his own shadow to cover the camera.
  • Preview lighting on phone and make sure there is strong light on the subject (face)

Here are my three entries, which unfortunately did not win, but I got the consolation prize of Ben’s “Life In 360: A Beginners Guide to Tiny Planet Photography” ebook:

Appreciate the kind words and the plug Jesse! Great to meet you and I’ll see you again really soon I’m sure.

Impressed with you running on adrenaline, immune to jet lag. Good stuff!