const CONFIG = {
  clientId: 'KDPZL3tJdVSK5xm',
  clientSecret: 'frlv24a8nUH1hA',
};

const USER = {
  userId: '',
  userPass: '',
};

Can you post the contents of your config.js with line numbers. just cut off the keys to protect your security.

const CONFIG = {
  clientId: '3y-stuff-Xh',
  clientSecret: 'tx-stuff-es',
};

const USER = {
  userId: '',
  userPass: '',
};

When I use chrome browser inspect panel to look at resources and select config.js, the contents matches ./index.html. Chrome does not show the contents of my config.js file with the Ricoh IDs.

Bob

No, it’s in the directory samples

aming-sample-app/samples$ ls
common              gulpfile.js   npm-debug.log     package.json
config.js           LICENSE       oneway-broadcast  twoway
config_template.js  node_modules  oneway-watch      webpack.config.js

My samples directory looks the same as yours.

If you want to direct message me your config.js file, I can try it on my system and see if it works. At least that will eliminate one possible problem. Click on my username for the direct message option

– Craig

Can confirm with the credentials we shared with you @someotherbob that I have the WebRTC live streaming up and working. It’s not an issue with the credentials.

1 Like

You’re running it on both Ubuntu 15.10 and Mac OSX, right? with Node 6.3? Firefox browser, right?

Sorry for not providing those details. Yes, correct. Ubuntu 15.10 and MacOS
X and node v6.3.0. Works with both Chrome and Netscape.

1 Like

You mean Firefox, right? Any other tips?

I’m on Win7, Chrome browser.
Bob

If you’re open to using OpenTok as a streaming provider, you can check out how we did client-side stitching in one of my posts: http://lists.theta360.guide/t/making-theta-360-work-with-opentoks-client-side-webrtc-livestreaming-mobile-stitching-google-cardboard-view/986

1 Like

Wonderful. Thank you for this contribution. :slight_smile: :theta: